Respected Brothers and Sisters,
By the grace of Allah (SWT), Inshallah we will be holding our Eid ul Adha Salah in our New Masjid. The city has accommodated our request and has granted us a temporary permit for Eid Salah.
Please keep the following protocols in mind:
- This is a temporary permit for Eid Salah ONLY.
- The Masjid will open from 7:30am to 9:30am. It will then be locked. The Milpitas fire department will be present.
- We will have to disperse immediately after the Salah.
- Please do not bring any food/sweets/snacks.
- Men will enter from Turquoise Street entrance and Women will enter from the other side of the building.
- Please park legally in the parking lot and on Turquoise St. There will be volunteers to direct legal parking.
Details: Eid ul Adha Salah – Sunday August 11th, 2019
Address: 374 Turquoise Street, Milpitas
Timings: Talk: 8am – Salah: 8:30am
Inshallah this will be the beginning of our highly anticipated wait for our New Masjid.
Please continue to make duaa as the final inspections are concluding for the occupancy permit.
Masjid Darus Salaam Board